These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, July 2, 2017

A Prayer For This New Day, Prayer August 2nd

This poem prayer for August 2nd is written by a poet of faith and it is a prayer that is like a poem.

Read it a few times and once you feel comfortable with its thoughts you may want to pray it in your own words.

You may want to print this and read it a few times during the day. You may bookmark this page so you can come back to it.

* * * * *

PRAYER FOR THIS NEW DAY Prayer for August 2nd


My Father and God, I am grateful
To know You through Jesus Christ my Lord.
I praise You for Your loving kindness
And thank You for Your tender mercies.
I will rejoice that You are faithful
And You will never leave nor forsake me.
As I step out to face a new day
I look to You, for You are my helper.
Strengthen me to overcome my fears.
Show me the right pathway that I should take
That I may fulfill Your good will for me
And welcome opportunities to serve.
Help me to earn my living honestly
But not so busy that I forget You.
May I live every day for You in love
With a passion for doing great things for You.

(c) Adron 7/2/17