These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

All About God, A Prayer. February 21

All About God, A Prayer for February 21


O God, Your will conquers all
And that goodwill comforts me.
From Your hand, all blessings come.
You are wise and without fault.
It is You who alone rules.
All About God
Prayer for February 21
I can't help but enjoy You
And spend my time serving You.
No one else can redeem man
Who else pays the judgment debt
To make new life freely mine?
But what can I offer You
And how can I repay You?
I can give you worthy praise!
If good be found within me
It is by Your power, Lord,
And your grace is growing it.
I will be all about God-
Keep me when doubt confronts me,
Help me find the correct way.
Let my will be solely Yours.
May my all be only You.

(c) Adron 1/22/15