These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

For Worship And Dedication, A Prayer For December 22

A Pray that I May Dedicate All I Do To The Lord.
A Prayer for the Day. December 22


My Merciful God, and my Father,
With gratitude, I come to worship.
You created man for Your glory
And ennobled man by Your image,
I acknowledge You as my Master.
My obedience is more an honor
Than performance of a dread duty,
For surrender to You means freedom.
My affections seem to be shallow
In comparison to Your Great mercy.
The agenda of my life always
Was perfected in Your good design;
The purposes of Your will becomes
The desire of my sole being.
I joyfully face this day's trials
With knowledge, they bring me closer
In fellowship to God my Savior.*
You empower for the day's duties,
All employment then must be holy-
Let whatever I do be reverent.
Let awareness of all Your blessings
Then overflow in words of praises
That everywhere men come to believe
The glorious hope in the gospel.



To learn more about the Gospel see my other blog.
* Romans 8:37

 (c)Adron Dozat 11/22/14