Saturday, November 22, 2014

For Worship And Dedication, A Prayer For December 22

Daily Prayer
December 22
This daily prayer for December 22 is written like a short poem and is full of worship and expressions of dedication to the Lord. It is best to read it over a few times an then pray it in your own words.

_____________________________



To Dedicate All I Do To The Lord.
A Prayer for the day. December 22

My Merciful God, and my Father
With gratitude I come to worship
You created man for Your glory
And ennobled man by Your image,
I acknowledge You as my Master.
My obedience is more an honor
Than performance of a dread duty,
For surrender to You is freedom.
My affections seem to be shallow
In comparison to Your Great mercy.
The agenda of my life always
Was perfected in Your good design;
The purposes of Your will becomes
The desire of my sole being.
I joyfully face this day's trials
With knowledge they bring me closer
In fellowship to God my Savior.*
You empower for the day's duties,
All employment then must be holy-
Let whatever I do be reverent.
May awareness of all Your blessings
Then overflow in words of praises
That everywhere men come to believe
The glorious hope in the gospel.



(c) Adron Dozat

You may bookmark this blog or print this page to take with you then you can reflect on it during the day.

To learn more about the Gospel see my other blog.
* Romans 8:37

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayerpoem. I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  Adron.

My prayers and poems are free to print but your small gift will help keep this blog going. Thank you.


Choose your gift amount.


Use the share buttons below to save and share this to your social networks.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are inspired by this poem/prayer. It was an inspiration to write.

    ReplyDelete