Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Prayer To Faithfully Confess Jesus, A prayer for January 4th

This is a short prayer written like a poem that asks God to help us live out our confession and faith in Jesus. You have to read it a few times to get all that it says then pray it in your own words. You may print a copy and take it with you.


* * * * *
To Faithfully Confess Jesus
For January 4th

My Heavenly Father, fill me with power
To overcome weakness that makes me struggle;
And enable within my heart new virtue
Which produces, honor, peace, good, and kindness.
I quietly await light from Your Spirit.
May unbending belief in You give comfort.
Your promises always prove good and worthy,
And whatever guidance I need You provide.
May faithfulness become my goal and standard.
Where performance proclaims truth let me partner,
Let utterance declare where acts are lacking.
May confessing Jesus be my one passion.
Let salvation flourish where hearts are seeking.
May enduring praises to You be given,
In heavenly places, and in this world.



(c) Adron Dozat

__________________________

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 

My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.
Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.