These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

God's Love in My Trials. Prayer For July 7

A PRAYER TO KNOW GOD'S LOVE IN MY TRIALS
A Daily Prayer For July 7


Dear God and Father, thank you.
I thank You because You love,
No one is worthy of it
But You love because of You.
When the dark troubles touch me
Give me a vision of Christ,
And keep my focus on him-
Not on what decays with time.
Your love has designed each task
Your grace is enough for me.
When I face trials and tests;
Then I look to the empty tomb, 
And know my Victor lives on.
Let Your Spirit guide me
May Your Word direct my thoughts.
May I bring glory to You
In all my actions and words.


"for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith." 1 John 5:4 NIV©

©Adron Dozat 6/7/14