These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Prayer to be Faithful in Living for God Daily. Prayer for March 18

To Be Faithful In Living For God, A Prayer for March 18


God and Father, You know all there is.
As I wander through this day of life
I know trials lurk close by for me,
And snares await to make me turn back.
I am mindful that I need Your strength
Be my helper, my guide, and my friend.
Give me courage through Your strong right hand.
By Your wisdom, I find light and truth,
In Your presence, are joy and comfort.
Show me mercy when I fall in sin.
And the insight to see where it lies;
Help me resist sin in Your Name.
Make me patient in each test that comes.
Make me cheerful to bear my load.
Let Your Spirit guide me to trust You.
Help me perform some good this day
To the glory of God and to His praise.
Make me perceive where I may give aid,
And make gentle the words of my mouth.
Help me strengthen those who are weak.
Let me forgive as Christ taught us to.
Keep Your promise of life to the full.*
Let these blessings come by Your grace.
For as worship I would live life well.



"I have come that they may have life and have it to the full." John 10:10.

To learn how you can have a relationship with God see my other post.

 (c)Adron Dozat

I hope this little poem was a blessing to you. Please visit the tabs at the top of this page and see some of my other projects.  Thank you.