These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Prayer to Live Worthy Of The Gospel, A Prayer for March 12

To Live Worthy of the Gospel, A Prayer for March 12


O My blessed God and Father,
I bring worship for Your mercies,
And for blessings that You bestow.
You are watching as a shepherd;
With hand ready for quick rescue,
Though I often choose to transgress.
Give me power by Your Spirit
To live holy and be faithful.
Make me able to flee folly;
For to rebel is to betray
Him who suffered as my scapegoat.
Make me mindful You are watching
With love showing me my weakness
For Your purpose makes me complete.*
Be the freedom from my worries.
Help me subdue my bad desires.
Help me deny sin an entrance.
Let me refuse to be idle-
But be passion for Your service;
Make me willing to do kindness
And to offer acts of goodness.
Let me unite with those naming
Christ as Savior and True Master;
Help us labor for Your kingdom,
That the knowledge of Your Gospel
Will spread over this sad world.
For in Jesus is life eternal
Free to any who will receive.


"Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6.

(c) Adron

I hope this poor poem is an inspiration for you.  Before you move on would you visit the Tabs at the top of this page and explore some of my other projects?  Thank you.