These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Prayer To Serve God in Daily Living. February 15th.

A Prayer To Serve God In Daily Living, A Prayer for the Day of February 15


I praise you, My God and Father
Of our Lord Jesus Christ,
He Who is the Great Shepherd.
When we, like sheep, had gone astray,
You put on Him our sin's judgment.
For this day's sin, I seek cleansing
Which comes through the blood of Jesus,
May His name always cause worship.
May my life show I am grateful
As I serve Him who is worthy.
May I with joy keep Your commands
As one who works for Your Kingdom.
Show me the path of the righteous
That I may walk with the humble-
Who know to serve You is blessing.
Give me strength, grace, faith, and guidance;
And make me true in my actions.
May I be one who is faithful,
As a light in this dark world,
And for Christ a true herald.
Help me to be kind and tender;
Show me how You would treat others.
Now fill me full with Your Spirit
That I may know You in power.
Help me to live for the coming
Of Him who is the Chief Shepherd.


(c) Adron