Monday, September 2, 2013

A Thankful Prayer September 8

Prayer for the day
September 8
This prayer for the day of September 8 is written by a poet of faith. It is written like a devotional  poem but you may use to guide your prayer. Read it a few times and reflect on it and then offer

You may print a copy or bookmark this page so you can find it again during the day.


_____________________________



A Prayer of Thanksgiving
For September 8

My heavenly Father I thank You
For liberal blessings which You give.
For family, friendships and my health,
For safeguarding given when I slept,
For sustenance, clothing, and my home,
For employment wherein I may earn,
For creation's beauty that I see,
For national virtues in this land,
And forgiveness granted through Christ's blood.*
I meditate upon Your deep love,
And reactive thankful words fill me.
May gratefulness become my great song.
You motivate worship by Your gifts
And encourage noble acts of love.
Give instruction today for my life,
And uncover actions that show Christ.
Let wickedness submit to Your name,
Grant victory over sin this day.
Let numberless others find my Lord,
So brotherhood become the true way
And worshipers unite in pure thanks.



* In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance of the riches of God's grace. Ephesians 1:7.


If you have not found forgiveness through Christ's blood and want to find out more see my other blog; follow this link.

__________________________

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 
Adron.


My poems and payers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.
(c) Adron Dozat


Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.