These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Against Sin, A Prayer. October 30

Against Sin, A Prayer. Prayer for October 30


Lord, You are the eternal true God,
And You are the creator of all
You are the redeemer of man
And from You, all bountiful good comes.
Give me the true repentance of sins,
For sins make a barrier to You.
Thank You that Christ's delivers from sin,
Faith in him is sufficient to save.
He died to give salvation to man
And he gives man righteousness to live.
Faith in him brings resistance to sin
For he has made victory from death,
And through death, he overcame all foes.
The prayer for strength against sin
By His cross, each citadel will fall
So sin should not dominate my life.
Life on earth brings transgressions each day
So, I seek Your forgiveness in faith;
Thank You that You securely hold me.
Give such strength to steadfastly stay close
And not fall through temptations and test.
Help me live out holiness for God-
That I, as all worshipers, praise You.



1 Corinthians 15:31 John 3:8,  John 10:28-30,

(c) Adron 9/29/13