Sunday, September 29, 2013

Against Sin, A Prayer. October 30

Against Sin, A Prayer.
October 30

Lord, You are the eternal true God,
And You are the creator of all
You are the redeemer of man
And from You all bountiful good comes.
Give me the true repentance of sins,
Since it is a barrier from You.
Thank You that Christ's delivers from sin,
Faith in him is sufficient to save.
He died to give salvation to man
And he gives man righteousness to live.
Faith in him brings resistance to sin
And he has made victory from death,
For through death he overcome all foes,
And by him, each citadel will fall
So sin should not dominate my life.
But to walk here soiling will come
So, I seek Your forgiveness each day;
Thank You that You securely hold me.
Give me faith to steadfastly stay close
And not fall in temptations and test.
Help me live out holiness for God-
That I, as all worshipers, praise You.


I suggest you read this a few times during the day and when you are comfortable with the thoughts then pray it in your own words.

1 Corinthians 15:31 John 3:8,  John 10:28-30,

If you want to know more about how Jesus's death conquered sin see my other blog.


* * * * *

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 


My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.


Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat (c) 9/29/13

1 comment: