These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Afar, A Poem Of The Christ



Afar, a poem of the Christ

He saw me from afar,
From a place beyond time;
He said in the "Before"
This one will become mine.

He saw me in danger,
A step from judgment's door;
He came as my Savior,
And shows me heaven's shore.

He saw I was helpless,
I had no ransom fee;
But as he was sinless
He died to rescue me.

Why he saw me worthy
For him to endure hell?
None knows, but his glory
I will so gladly tell!

At his feet, I kneel
He has all battles won
Love like bands of steel
Binds our hearts into one.

(c) Adron Dozat

If you want to know more about how Jesus's death paid for your sins and how you may have eternal life in him see my other blog.(c) Adron 9/25/13