Sunday, July 5, 2015

A Prayer Of Humble Blessing, July 14

Daily Prayer
July 14
This prayer of the day was written by the poet of faith and is a freestyle poem that guides your prayer.  It expresses dependence on God and seeks his blessing in heart and spirit.

You may want to read it several times before praying it in your own words.

It is OK to print a copy or bookmark this page so you can come back.


* * * * *


A PRAYER OF HUMBLE BLESSING
July 13

O Almighty God
And gracious Father,
You are the Blessed One.
You are my blessing
Please hear my prayer today.
Bless me with health
And happiness,
A wise mind,
A light heart,
A clear vision of my duties
And responsibilities,
Give me a right judgment in all things.
Guard my inexperience
And keep me from all self-conceit.
Make me as a little child,
That I may be wise
To become gentle,
That I may be strong,
To be humble
That I may be Christ like.
May I fulfill my days with honor,
So my life may show my gratitude
For Him who gave his life
For my salvation.



Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  See the sidebar for my most popular ones.

My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.


Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat 7/5/15