These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Prayer to Thank The Father for Blessings, Prayer for October 16

A Prayer for October 16, To Thank the Father for Blessings



"Our Father," just to speak it
Is awesome for what it says.
It humbles the man of pride,
And raises the most low one.
My Father, I must thank you-
Or become mute to all words.
I'm grateful for all You give;
These blessings that have no bounds:
For giving the gift of life,
For soundness of health and mind,
For conscience that guides me right,
For freedom to serve You well,
And kinship through the Lord's blood.
I offer my heart to You
As worship for Him who died
To atone for all my sins.
Your blessings are too great to list;
But with boldness, I must ask
For courage to do right things
So others will give You praise,
For vision to see the work
Which blesses those who have need,
For power to turn from sin
To behold Your face in joy,
And produce in me the fruit
That proclaims Christ is my Lord.


(c) Adron 9/22/13