These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Prayer Of A Kingdom Citizen, Prayer for July 5

A Prayer Of A Kingdom Citizen. Prayer for July 5



My Father, Lord God, ruler of all days;
No man knows what a day may bring to him-
But You know the end from the beginning.
Thank You that You are watching over me.
Make my faith large to trust myself to You,
Help me fulfill my responsibilities
As a good citizen of God's kingdom.*
May I live not just to make a living
But also to live a life worthy of Christ.
May I learn from the Humble Carpenter
Who was the very glory of Heaven.
When I forget You my tasks are joyless,
So be You the heart of all that I do.
Let me hunger and thirst for righteousness,
And have passion as I share Your love.
May I hear no voice but Your soft Spirit,
And serve no other king but You, My God.
Set me free from the cares of this world
With eyes turned to Your unending kingdom.



*But our citizenship is in heaven..." Philippians 3:20

Our true citizenship is in God's kingdom and our ultimate allegiance is to the King and Creator of us all.

To learn more about being part of God's kingdom follow this link: click here..

(c) Adron Dozat