Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Prayer Of A Kingdom Citizen, Prayer for July 5

Daily prayer for July 5
This prayer for the day of July 5 is written by the poet of faith and is like a poem but is full of expressions of gratitude and of faith in god's purpose.

You may want to read it a few times and then pray it in your own words. You may print a copy to take with you or bookmark this page so you can come back.

____________________________



A Prayer Of A Kingdom Citizen.
Prayer for July 5


My Father, Lord God ruler of all days;
No man knows what a day may bring to him-
But You know the end from the beginning.
Thank You that You are watching over me.
Make my faith large to trust myself to You,
Help me fill my responsibilities
As a good citizen of God's kingdom.*
May I live not just to make a living
But also to live life worthy of Christ.
May I learn from the Humble Carpenter
Who was the very glory of Heaven.
When I forget You my tasks turn to lead,
So be You the heart of all that I do.
Let me hunger and thirst for righteousness,
And use passion to share the Savior's love.
May I hear no voice but Your soft Spirit,
And serve no other king but You, My God.
Set me free from the cares of this world
With eyes turned to Your unending kingdom.

Adron

*But our citizenship is in heaven..." Philippians 3:20

Our true citizenship is in God's kingdom and our ultimate allegiance is to the King and Creator of us all.

To learn more about being part of God's kingdom follow this link: click here..

(c) Adron Dozat

__________________________

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 
Adron.


My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.


Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.