Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Prayer For The Spirit to Fill Me, Prayer for February 8

Daily Prayer
February 8


Prayer For The Filling of The Holy Spirit.


Oh God, my Father in Heaven
I do not know how to pray,
But your Word says your Spirit abides
To help in in our infirmities,
And teach us to pray as we should;
I know he prays on my behalf.*
I surrender myself to you
For I am one who is empty.
Cleanse me of sin by Jesus blood
That your Spirit may work through me;
May he rest on me in power.
Let him enlighten my thoughts,
And fill me with love for you.
May he give comfort in trials
And strengthen me in temptation;
Let him guide me in all your ways,
And to direct my every step.
Let your spirit guide my worship,
That I may live as sacrifice;
An offering acceptable.


Adron

A little commentary:
I suggest you read this a few timec and then pray it in your own words. You may print a copy and take it with you and read it throughout the day.  We must be careful not to allow sin in our lives lest it quench the Spirit. (1 Thessalonians 5:19). The spirit leads us in righteousness so our lives may be of service to God.

To learn more about coming to God follow this link: click here.

(c) Adron Dozat

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 
Adron.


My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.

Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.