These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Monday, January 14, 2013

A prayer for Daily Guidance, A Prayer for February 5

A Prayer For Daily Guidance, Prayer for February 5



Heavenly Father and true God,
You are all-wise and all-knowing.
I humbly bow before You;
Confident in Your love and grace
And thankful for Your great power.
This day is an unknown path-
Forbid I compromise today,
And miss out on your best for me.
Give me courage, and faith in You,
Help me to hold true to your words
"I will in no wise fail you
Or forsake you."* (What a promise!)
I place myself in Your holy hands
And ask for protection from evil.
Guide me in the way I should go.
Keep thoughts of You before my mind.
Show Yourself to me more clearly
Through the events of the day.
Grant that I may know Your good peace,
And help me to live out this day
In a way that honors Your name.


Deuternomy 31:6

A little commentary: I suggest you read this a few times and after you are comfortable with the things it says then pray it in your own words.

Blessings,
(c) Adron Dozat 1/14/13