These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Prayer For Struggle Against Sin, for January 28

A Prayer for the Struggle Against Sin, For January 28


Thank You God, I may call You Father;
No parent loves so deeply as You.
I confess my sin with much sorrow,
And acknowledge I have grieved You.
I want to only do what is good
But I find much evil lurks in me.
Thank you that I may confess my sin,
And know Your faithfulness to forgive.
I am grateful for blessings given;
Some I see, but others are hidden.
Thank you for watching over me
With care that I cannot understand.
Let me not give into temptation,
But to resist Satan in Your name.
Show me when to flee youthful passions.
I accept the aid of Your Spirit
And by faith will receive his power.
Fill my mouth with words that give You praise.
May I bring Your peace to all I meet.
Use me as a blessing to others.
Give me practical work of service,
A task that will occupy my hands;
Let my work be faithful unto You.
May I live rightly to honor You,
Abiding in fellowship with God.


James 4:17  2 Timothy 2:22

To learn more about coming to God for salvation follow this link: Click here.

A little commentary:.
God's Spirit is a spirit of power, we have it in our lives when we are saved, we must be open to it and not quench it. We are more prone to temptation when we are not serving we must be busy in working for the Lord and his people.

(c) Adron Dozat 12/27/12