These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Prayer For Oct 29th A Prayer For The Fuller Life

Prayer For The Fuller Life, Prayer for October 29th


Heavenly Father, You give life
And graciously sustain all living,
From You I come, I live and move.
I thank You, that faith in Jesus
Gives the sinner abundant life-
This is true life- to know Jesus.
Teach me the purpose of his life,
May I understand all his ways,
Experience His great power,
And recognize his purposes.
Forgive me for neglecting You
And serving my own agenda.
I squandered my life selfishly,
And sought life apart from Jesus,
Since only You give fulfillment.
I ignored the lost around me,
And kept Your light to myself,
I wasted my efforts and time
In pursuit of selfish life goals.
Teach me that by losing my life
In Your life, I will find full life.
Help me to walk in Your good grace.
May I bring the message of life,
To those who languish in darkness.
Help me to dedicate my life
To doing Your will here on earth
And I may share in helping men
To know the length, breadth, depth and height
Of the fullness of Jesus life.

(c) Adron 11/17/12