Wednesday, November 7, 2012

May God Watch Over Me. Prayer for August 31

Daily Prayer
August 31
This prayer is written by the poet of faith and is written like a poem but you may read it like a guided prayer. After reading it a few times then pray the statements in your own words.

You may want to bookmark this page or print a copy.

I hope this blesses your day.

_____________________________

May God Watch Over Me
Prayer for August 31

Oh, Lord my Father! I worship!
For You have watched me over;
You see my coming and going.
You give me shelter and mercy.
Bring to my pathway Your vision.
Guide me to actions of service,
Give me all wisdom in choices;
And grace when I fail in trials.
When I do wrongly please forbear,
Purge the secret sins of my heart.
May my acts present You honor,
Let not one blessing be wasted,
Or a good venture be misspent,
As You walk nearby me today
I find joy knowing Your watching.


Adron


If you want to know more about how to have God in your life follow this link: click here.

(c) Adron Dozat

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 

Adron.


My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.

Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.