Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Prayer For God To Lead, Prayer For December 8

Daily Prayer
December 8
I suggest you read this prayer a few times (you may print a copy for personal use) and after you are comfortable with its thoughts pray it in your own words.


____________________________


A Prayer For God To Lead

Heavenly Father I bow before You;
I fear to enter this day without prayer.
My need of You is tugging at my heart,
Lead me, in the way you would have me go.
I am conscious of Your presence with me.
May I walk with You this day as a friend,
May each step be lit by the light of truth.
Embrace me in Your omnipotent care,
As I go to the duties of this life.
Help me to know The Spirit's still small voice,
May I hear it calling me to Your best.
You are the light that falls upon my path-
Directing me to make the right choices,
Let your Spirit guide me far from error.
And reveal to me Your Son, Jesus;
The Christ whose blood paid for all of my sins.
I give You the humble love of my heart
And gratitude for all of these blessings.
May my life be a blessing unto to all.
And bring me home to receive Your "Well done."*



We often feel like we are groping in the dark in our lives and want God to show us the way. In this little prayer I want to express that God is with us in our decisions.  He has given us the Holy Spirit to guide and teach us. Our lives have purpose in Christ since our struggles are one way he may use to reveal himself to us who seek to know him. Our goal as the last line suggest is to please God and glorify him.

Matthew 25:23. To read this verse click this link: Online Parallel Bible.
To learn more about how to find Jesus as your personal savior  click here.

(c) Adron Dozat

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 
Adron.


My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.



Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.