These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Songs, a Christian Poem of Devotion.

Songs, A Christian Poem Of Devotion


I praise you O God my Redeemer,
Of your great name do I sing.
I will forever be love's debtor,
So my devotion I bring.

O God, my Rescuer, you I bless;
For from sin you set me free.
You must increase and I become less,
In you I find the true me.

I join with all who give you worship;
Our united hands we raise.
Your spirit gives our voices the script,
We bring you our combined praise.

I will praise you all my days on earth,
Just to give vent to my love;
And consider the time spent well worth-
To sing the opus above.

Adron

(c) Adron Dozat


You are welcome to print a few for your personal use.
If this has been a blessing would you consider a small gift to help keep it going?