These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Prayer Unto the Sovereign God, Prayer for May 21

This is the daily prayer for May 21.

A PRAYER UNTO THE SOVEREIGN GOD, Prayer for May 21


Almighty God and Heavenly Father;
I come in prayer as Your unworthy child,
Accept this prayer and humble thanksgiving.
Forgive the wrongs I have done against You;
They are sins of thought, of word, and of deed;
May I grieve for them in godly sorrow,
And turn from them out of true conviction.
Give Your blessing on my efforts for good,
And provide the needs for soul and body.
Let Your Holy Spirit fill and guide me.
Command Your angels to guard me in peace.
Into Your hands, O God, I place my life,
Help me fulfill my duties and callings
With true confidence of mind and body,
And to do all things as if in Your name.
My Heavenly Father, I give You thanks
For all of Your many and great blessings,
And Your mercies to me and all mankind-
Given freely through Jesus Christ our Lord,
Who with the Father and the Holy Ghost lives
And reigns forever, one God without end.


To learn how you can have a personal relationship with God follow this link: click here.


(c) Adron 4/27/13