These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Affirmation of Life Prayer, September 9

A Prayer Of Affirmation Of Life, Prayer for September 9


Our Father Who rules from the highest Heavens,
I thank You for past and recent mercies;
For sustenance, clothing, sleep, and shelter;
For the company of righteous men,
And for opportunities to serve my Lord.
Show me the duties these great blessings merit.
Grow my love for You and love to all I meet.
Give me grace to face the future with courage.
I believe in life beyond this weak body,
A life not intended for oblivion.
I believe that You gave each of us a soul,
Capable of all eternal bliss with You.
Therefore may I live a life, that pleases You,
Guided by Your grace and worthy of Heaven.
Help me to draw others to see Your love
That they may accept Jesus as their Savior,
And to enjoy this same hope from today on.


This prayer has several statements that affirm the truths of the Christian Faith. Declaring and avowing belief in these truths are an act of worship in that they affirmed the righteousness of God.
It is appropriate to start the prayer with acknowledgment of God's greatness and thanksgiving for his blessings. To affirm the truths of our faith in and to declare our loyalty to God and his service should follow.

© Adron 8/9/12