These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Teach Me Your Truth O, God. Prayer for May 1st

Teach Me Your Truth O, God, Prayer for the day of May 1st



O God of all grace, Father of mercies,
You are the hope of every believer,
And the Savior of the penitent soul,
Hear my prayers although they are so unsure.
Teach me to say, "Let us draw near to God."
Knowing Your pure love removes every fear,
And gives me courage in any trouble.
You reveal Yourself in so many ways,
May I never discount any of them.
Let me see you in Your Word the Bible,
May I see Your skillful hand in nature,
May I sense Your heart in quiet prayer,
And your purity in a child's face.
Teach me for I know not truth by myself.
Show me things of this world in a pure light,
And divine things with open eyes of faith
Show me Your purposes in my struggles
Consecrate my whole life to your service.
Search me, Lord, and expose my corrupt heart.
Test me, and bring my thoughts to your light;
See if there be some wicked way in me,
And lead me in Your way everlasting.
Accept my thanksgiving and my praises
For Your generous blessing in my life.
Watch over me in Your guardian care.
If I eat, drink or whatever I do
May I do honestly in Jesus' name;
And find your revelation in the task.
May I know him who said, "I am The Truth..."*
And knowing him may I know him truly.

Adron
John 14:6


A little commentary:


Our world is in the hands of a deceiver and we need to search for truth in the world and the lives of those around us. God despises lies and deception, He offers to reveal truth to those searching for it. The greatest truth is his Son Jesus who said, "I am the truth the way and the life no one comes to the father except through me." (John 14:6). Truth should point to him and reveal him clearly.

To learn more about the plan Salvation follow this linclick here.

 (c)Adron Dozat 4/14/12