Thursday, February 9, 2012

Prayer for Help With My Doubts, Prayer for March 23

This short prayer for the day is thoughtful and bold with God about personal struggle. You should read it a few times to get all it says and use your own words to pray it to God. You may print a copy and take it with you to reflect on during the day.

***

Prayer For Help With My Doubts.
Prayer for March 23


O God, Giver of Light, life and grace
I thank You for the times of wonder,
And lessons learned on the mountaintop;
But visions do not insure success,
Nor many years assure a staunch faith.
I must confess I am not able,
And come to You with the big questions.
I know that all things are possible
To him who believes and prays in faith,*
But I am not confident in this.
Deliver me from my unbelief
And undo my doubts by Your true light.
Draw me more and more closely to You,
Faith only come from Your Word of Truth.
Wipe me clean of all self-possession,
Be You the disproving of my fears;
That I may be filled with confidence.
Transform my thinking from fear to faith,
Mold my mind to conform to Your mind;
And be filled with the fullness of God.
Let Your power have free course in me.
May I dwell in the wonder of God;
Where You will be my continued joy
I ask this in the name of Jesus.

*Mark 9:23


We all have moments or even seasons of doubt. We get our eyes off of God and focus on ourselves, or our trials or difficulties. I do not belittle anyone's challenges, I know our testing is very real and mortal. Faith comes from hearing and hearing comes from the word of God.  Faith is exercised in service, giving and prayer. Our doubts are dealt with in the person of God; we must draw nearer to God through Bible reading, meditation on his word and promises, prayer, and service- these are the antidote to doubt.

To learn more about finding God follow this link: click here.

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 


My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.
Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat