Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Prayer At The End of Day - April 29th

Prayer for today April 29
This prayer for the day of April 29 is written by the poet of faith and is written like a freestyle poem.  It is an expression of thankfulness and dependence on God. Read it a few times and then pray it in your own words.

Feel free to print a copy or bookmark this page.


* * * * *



PRAYER AT THE END OF THE DAY
Prayer for April 29

Thank You, God for Your Fatherhood,
And that You have opened my eyes to life
Through faith in Jesus Christ, my Savior.
By Your grace, I finish another day
And I come to it full of thanksgiving.
Thank You that Your care followed me all day-
Thank You for life, health, and all Your blessings.
Forgive the sins and wrongs of this past day-
All the moments I failed to keep faith,
And the times I was thoughtless to others,
When I lacked kindness, consideration
And when I was not helpful to others.
Blessed Father keep guard over me
And watch all through the dark hours.
Bless me with peace as I lay down to sleep,
Awake me in safety to another day.
May the morrow bring me closer to You.
Let me grow daily as I walk in You,
And may I better understand Your ways.
Help me each day to find the path of life,
And every day make me more like Jesus.



We should end the day with thanksgiving as well as starting the day with thanksgiving.

To learn more about coming to Jesus as your savior follow this link:Click here.


Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones.  

My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.

Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron