These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Prayer At The End of Day - April 29th

PRAYER AT THE END OF THE DAY, Prayer for April 29


Thank You, God for Your Fatherhood,
And that You have opened my eyes to life
Through faith in Jesus Christ, my Savior.
By Your grace, I finish another day
And I come to it full of thanksgiving.
Thank You that Your care followed me all day-
Thank You for life, health, and all Your blessings.
Forgive the sins and wrongs of this past day-
All the moments I failed to keep faith,
And the times I was thoughtless to others,
When I lacked kindness, consideration
And when I was not helpful to others.
Blessed Father keep guard over me
And watch all through the dark hours.
Bless me with peace as I lay down to sleep,
Awake me in safety to another day.
May the morrow bring me closer to You.
Let me grow daily as I walk in You,
And may I better understand Your ways.
Help me each day to find the path of life,
And every day make me more like Jesus.


We should end the day with thanksgiving as well as at the start of the day with thanksgiving.

 (c)Adron Dozat