These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Prayer of a Heart During Trial. A Prayer for March 6

A prayer for March 6

A Prayer for the Heart During Trial. 

Dear God, You shine the very dawn's light during my testing
Comfort me as I stumble solo through paths of grim shadows.
Teach me the trust of God which delivers from dreadful fear.
I confess that my faith in You has frequently faltered,
And I trusted in my own schemes instead of Your wisdom.
I regret that I have relied on my own weak efforts.
You have promised that the joy of the Lord shall be my strength.*
Teach me of the power of walking with You in purity,
And forgive my arrogant sin of doubting of Your love.
May I not worry- but be conscious of Your companionship
Guide me gently through another painful experience.
Grant me the heavenly peace of Christ in my anxious heart,
And lend courage and endurance for today's darkest test.
Renew and refresh me through faith to rest in Your grace
And prepare me to receive the fullness of Your blessing.
Lead me, to the green pastures and beside the still waters,
That my spirit may be restored at the well of Your Love;
For because of this test I will serve You more worthily
And to bring You glory in the name Of Jesus Christ.
AMEN


This prayer is full of devotion and expresses that the companionship of God is the source of fullness and blessing in our lives.

You may print a copy for your personal use.

After you are comfortable with the words you may want to pray this in your own words or let it be a guide for your personal prayer.

*Nehemiah 8:10

(c) Adron