Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Prayer for March 4, A Prayer for God to Empower His Servants

Daily Prayer
March 4


A Prayer for Empowerment
A prayer for the day of March 4


Lord You are The Resurrection and The Life,"
Revive me by Your resurrection.
And grant me to live a life devoted to You.
Fill me with the power of Your Spirit
And renewal so I may celebrate Your gift of life.
Lift up my mind to high and pure thoughts.
Show me that which quenches Your spirit,
That I may repent from it and turn it about.
Teach me to pray with true fervor.
May I hear Your Spirit speak through Your Word.
May all of  my actions proclaim Your love.
May I tell how Your resurrection brings hope,
And not be ashamed to call Jesus mine.
May I follow Your way of humble love,
Holy service and sincere forgiveness;
And give up myself to serve Your children.
May I work beside any who love Your Truth,
And bring Your light in this dark world.
Fill me with Your strength to face each day,
And bear up those who may have fallen.
May I do good only in Jesus' name-
And never seek for my own glory.



A little commentary. I suggest you read this a few times and then pray it in your own words.You can bookmark this page so you can come back to it during the day or print a copy so you can meditate on it.

"I am the resurrection and the life, the one who believes in me will live even though they die." John 11:25.

To learn more about how to find God follow this link: click here. 

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem. I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  See the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 


These poems and prayers are free but your small gift through the Pay Now button above will help me to keep this blog going. Thank you.

Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.
(c) Adron Dozat