These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

A Prayer of Worship and Humility, A Prayer for May 29

A Prayer of Worship and Humility
Prayer for May 29

Your name is excellent and so awesome!
I come with thanksgiving, praise, and worship.
You are all glorious, and You alone.
Lord, You are merciful, kind, and loving,
Your love is abundant, full and gracious.
You are the desire of each person.
To learn Your attributes gives me comfort.
I know You satisfy all my longings.
I am so unworthy of Your blessings.
I come to humbly seek Your pardon.
My heart hides wickedness, sin, and darkness,
And I need forgiveness for my actions;
Yet, You still remember my weak nature.
Give me strength according to Your promise.
Free me from wickedness in my thinking.
And grant a renewing of Your Spirit.
Teach me a spiritual view of living.
So that your righteousness is my purpose.
Make me a reflection of Your beauty,
So men may desire to know Jesus
And help the coming of Your kingdom.




(c) Adron 4/30/16