These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Prayer For Good To Be Done In Me And Through Me.. Prayer for October 3rd

A Prayer For Good To Be Done In Me And Through Me, Prayer for October 3rd


Holy Father, in Heaven I thank You
For the sweetness and goodness of Your love.
You have always watched over my life,
Daily bearing all my burdens and fears,
Carrying my sorrows as if Your own,
And supplying all I need for my good.
I thank You, God, for Jesus my Savior,
For the blessing of the Holy Bible,
And for the church where I can serve Your sheep.
I praise Your name for the Gospel Of Love,
And for all who proclaim the good message.
I pray we all dwell together as one,
And act out the love which shows we are Yours.
May Your righteous and peaceful Kingdom come,
Till all men everywhere may know Jesus,
And live as He did, and love as He would.
Teach me always to be to be kind to others,
May I become tenderhearted, forgiving,
And patient, meek, gentle, good, and faithful.
May I by faith sense that Your sweet presence
Is helping me to do good unto all men.
Through Jesus Christ my Lord, and in his name.

(c) Adron 9/3/10