These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Prayer to Keep Unity With The Lord, Prayer for February 24th

Prayer to Keep Unity With The Lord, Prayer for February 24th


O God, You are Creator and the Master of all.
I come and bring thanksgiving, my love, worship, and praise.
By Your hand come wondrous and good blessings to me.
Help me see that dependence must be wholly on You.
I ask for Your Fatherly hand upon my life.
Bless all of my undertakings and my duties this day.
Let me learn to consistently give up myself for You.
May all of my affections be only for You.
Keep me from the allurement of all vanity and pride.
May You be my protection from all evil and sin.
When I face the temptation to turn away from You
Then give my heart resolution, faith, and passion for Christ.
Show me all that separates me from Jesus my Lord,
So that I may establish how to remain near him.
And may I walk faithfully with him until he comes.


To learn more about how to know God in a personal way follow THIS LINK.


(c) Adron 1/25/18