These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A Prayer of Seeking, A Prayer for September 25

This is a prayer poem written by a poet of faith. It may be helpful as a meditation or as a guided prayer where you read it a few times and then pray the various ideas in your own words or reflect on each statement and pray over it as you go.

You may bookmark this page so you can come back later or print a copy for your day.

I hope it is a blessing to you.


Prayer of Seeking, Prayer for September 25


You are Lord. Friend, and God Almighty;
I know You are my creator
And by grace, You are my redeemer.
Yet there much I do not understand
And more than I do not comprehend.
I want to be a true disciple
But I have much to overcome.
I want to live a life of devotion
And one that is of obedience,
But I am full of limitations.
It is not that I lack willingness
But I face such big obstacles.
When I may see You with clarity?
I will wait for Your revelation.
Keep me from arrogance
Help me to walk humbly
And set my mind on things spiritual
Let me not live for the worldly,
But to show that You are glorious.


My heart says of you, "Seek his face!" Your face, LORD, I will seek. Psalm 27:8.

(c) Adron 9/6/16