These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Prayer for September 20, Prayer Of A Kingdom Servant

This prayer for the day is written by a poet of faith and though it is a prayer it can be read as a poem or used as a meditation.

It is best to read it a few times and then pray the different ideas in your own words as God's spirit inspires you.

You may print a copy of this prayer or bookmark this blog so you can come back later and reflect on it.

I hope you are inspired and blessed by it.

* * * * *

The Prayer of a Kingdom Servant, A Prayer for September 20


Oh, my Father, may I bless Your name
I will extol You, my Lord and my king,
And lay before You, my heart and soul.
I will present You my words of praise,
But come only by the blood of Christ
To find pardon for my sins and wrongs,
For his merits are my grounds of hope.
May You accept my poor words of love.
May You create a new heart in me
With a spirit to walk in Your ways,
And be worthy to bear up Your cross.
You are holy, and You act in truth.
You are goodness and bless me with good
Who can measure the span of Your love!
Give me comfort in all these dark times.
Be the guidance through the days of gloom.
Give me wisdom to live each day well.
Make me worthy of all Your good gifts.
Give me open eyes to see the days
Are soon coming when You rule as King.
Let me labor with all of my heart
That Your kingdom may fill this dark earth.



"How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!" Hebrews 9:14.

 © Adron 8/20/16