These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Prayer of Personal Service Out Of Devotion, A Prayer for December 13

A Prayer Of Personal Service Out Of Devotion, Prayer for December 13


Dear God, You alone have all power
You are my Father, King, and Maker;
And You sent Jesus as my Savior,
Through whose death evil is conquered
And he gives power to live anew-
Who else is worthy of my worship? 
May I walk always in his footsteps.
May I give Your kingdom my best effort.
Give me joy today in Your service.
Give me both blessing and Your guidance.
Grant that I become good and noble.
Keep me from actions that are selfish,
And make me willing to take burdens
Off of the shoulders of Your children.
By Your grace forgive where I sinned,
And watch my pathway lest I stumble.
Free me from all envy, fear, and folly.
Grant me Your power in my weakness.
Help me to obey all Your commands.
And bring You honor and true Glory.



To learn how the death of Jesus can free you from sin and give new CLICK HERE life see my other blog.



(c) Adron 12/3/15