These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Prayer For The Day May 16 , For Those Near And Far.

The Prayer for the Day of May 16.
 This is written by the poet of faith and is a short worshipful modern poem that you may want to pray in your own words to God. You may print a copy and take it with you or bookmark this page and come back during the day to reflect on it.

* * * * *


A PRAYER FOR THOSE NEAR AND FAR
Prayer for the Day May 16

Oh, my Heavenly Father, I thank You
For the beautiful blessings You give me.
And now another morning comes with hope,
Where Your abundant mercy is my joy.
May I sincerely repent of all sin,
Though my struggling continues to test me,
But Your forgiving Spirit gives me hope;
For my Redeemer, Jesus Christ walks with me.
Help my confidence replace doubts in You
And let affection replace fear of You.
Lord, bless family members near and far
With Your protection, bounty and Your grace.
May Your righteousness cover them with peace.
As Christ's sacrifice proclaims each man loved.
So, may brotherhood unite all men soon
And let faithfulness reform in all hearts,
And may piety toward God guide us all.

(c) Adron