These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A Prayer To Understand And Live God's Love, Prayer For May 19

The prayer for the day of May 19

This is written by the poet of faith and is written like a poem.  It is full of humble appreciation of God's love and asks to know that love more in heart and life.

 Read this a few times then pray it in your own words.

You may print a copy or bookmark this page.

* * * * *


PRAYER TO UNDERSTAND AND LIVE GOD'S LOVE
Prayer For May 19


Lord God and Loving Father teach me
What a great privilege it is
To have free open access to you;
And it is humbling to know
That it was dearly purchased by blood,
Which paid my redemption in full.
May I soon become able to learn,
And more, to recognize Your love
Which is so beyond measure and vast
I could not understand its depths.
Your great love searches always for me
And out of compassion gives grace.
May Your love become precious to me,
Lead me to comprehend it more.
Help me face today's trials and to
Know how to overcome my sin.
Let me find shelter within Your arms
And all my confidence be You.
Let me by careful actions show love
So that my example shows You.
May I be a blessing somewhere this day
And may I glorify my Lord



Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will dwell in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

To learn how you can know the love of God in your life see my other blog.


(c) Adron 4/29/15