These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Friday, April 3, 2015

A Prayer Celebrating God's Love. Prayer for April 18

A PRAYER CELEBRATING GOD'S LOVE,

A Prayer for April 18

O God, You are my Father
And my Shepherd too.
There is no way to escape
Your love's binding cords.
Since my first breath Your tender
Love has guarded me,
And You are still there beside
Me with watchful care.
Help me to know Your goodness
And to respect it,
Lest I take it for granted
That You forgive me-
For I might grieve Your spirit
And then oppose You.
Help me to have a deeper love
Of my fellow man.
Keep me from pride, vainglory,
And from every sin,
Help me to act with virtue
And not holding vice.
Show me how I may extend
My Lord's kingdom rule.
Help me show love by serving
Where there's any need.
May I make my Lord real
To the doubting one,
That they may know the blessed
Christ who offers life
And brings hope to this world
Of lost sinful man.


(c) Adron 4/3/15