These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

A Prayer To Live This Day Well For God, For April 6

MAY I LIVE THIS DAY WELL FOR GOD, A Prayer for April 6

Oh God, and Father, Lord of Mercy
It was Your mercy that sent Jesus
To be the Savior of all mankind.
And by Your goodness, I am redeemed.
Now I am able to bring worship
And to give service to Your Kingdom.
I bring You worship for my Savior.
And give thanksgiving for these blessings
This thanks is deeper than words only
But all my actions are its language.
Where there is doubting in my thinking
Then may You banish all the shadows.
Guard me against danger as I travel.
When I sin forgive my grave trespass.
When I fall rescue me from evil.
Make my heart open to Your presence.
Help me to ponder what is noble,
Give me the courage to speak rightly
When light is needed in the darkness,
Then this sad world may see the Gospel
And find the promise of Christ's passion.
When this long busy day is over
May it be finished in good conscience,
And bring You worthy praise and honor.


(c) Adron 3/5/15