Sunday, November 2, 2014

Prayer To Be The Light. December 2nd

Prayer for the day of December 2nd, is a written like a poem in freestyle.  It expresses faith in God and a desire to be the light without hypocrisy. Read it a few times and then voice it to God in your own words.

***

A Prayer To Be The Light.
December 2nd

You are my God and Father in Heaven,
Your love for me is always a comfort-
A love I know through Jesus my Savior.
Christ is light to this world of darkness
And You have brought me into Your brilliance.
Help my faith to increase and mature.
Guard my way lest I stumble or wander.
Lord, teach me how to become more thankful.
May I be glad to obey Your commands.
Give me hope, love, and passion for virtue.
This day I may face troubles and trials
But help me keep my focus on Jesus,
May I find in him power and resolve
To shine His light more brightly through testing;
For this may be Your design for blessing.
Let not my life deny by actions
When I by my lips declare Your Lordship.
We are to be lights shining for others
Help me to be more faithful to proclaim
That I have come to You alone as Savior.
May You use me to promote Your glory,
Which is Christ who gives freedom from darkness.


(c) Adron Dozat

You may print a copy or bookmark this page to come back.  When you are comfortable with the thoughts then pray it in your own words.

To learn more about God's plan of salvation see my other blog.

__________________________

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 
Adron.


My poems and payers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.



Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.