These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Prayer To Be The Light. December 2nd

A Prayer To Be The Light.
December 2nd


You are my God and Father in Heaven,
Your love for me is always a comfort-
A love I know through Jesus my Savior.
Christ is light to this world of darkness
And You have brought me into Your brilliance.
Help my faith to increase and mature.
Guard my way lest I stumble or wander.
Lord, teach me how to become more thankful.
May I be glad to obey Your commands.
Give me hope, love, and passion for virtue.
This day I will face troubles and trials
But help me keep my focus on Jesus,
May I find in him power and resolve
To shine His light more brightly through testing;
For this may be Your design for blessing.
Let not my life deny by actions
When I by my lips declare Your Lordship.
We are to be lights shining for others
Help me to be more faithful to proclaim
That I have come to You alone as Savior.
May You use me to promote Your glory,
Which is Christ who gives freedom from darkness.


To learn more about God's plan of salvation see my other blog.

 (c)Adron Dozat