These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Prayer For God's Daily Help. November 14

A Prayer for God's Daily Help, A prayer for November 14


My Father, You are God in Heaven,
To ponder Your love makes me thankful.
Hope brightens the path that I travel,
Grant wisdom as I go out today.
When weakness keeps me from right doing
Be present as my source of power.
May choices I make bring You honor.
In trials guide me by Your Spirit.
When tempted let me know You overcome.
Keep foolish thoughts out of my thinking.
Keep danger and all harm far away.
Grant patience that comes by Your Spirit.
And protect me from sin and folly.
Let labor for You and Your kingdom
Be always my one and true passion
May service for men be my motive
And fulfill in me love for people-
So others will look to Your Gospel.

But as for me, I am poor and needy; may the Lord think of me. You are my help and my deliverer; you are my God, do not delay. Psalm 40:17.

To learn more about how you can know your sins are forgiven follow this link to my other blog.

© A.E. Dozat 2016