These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Prayer Of The Forgiven Disciple. Prayer for April 25

THE PRAYER OF THE FORGIVEN DISCIPLE, Prayer for April 25


God and Heavenly Father I come to You
And I acknowledge afresh You are my God
I am comforted knowing that Christ loves me.
Help me continue closely at Your right side,
To give thanksgiving, worship, and praise to You.
By grace overlook mistakes made in my haste,
For Your forgiveness reaches to the high stars.
Teach me repentance over all of my sins.
Let no pollution enter my heart or mind.
Keep sin's decadence away- lest I join in.
Let me understand wisdom and all its ways.
I am listening, hoping to hear You speak-
I need direction because I am not wise.
Let me remember always the price You paid
To bring redemption freely to all who trust.
Help me glorify Jesus in all my deeds.
May I forever honor his death for me.
And live every hour to serve my Lord.

 (c)Adron Dozat