Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Gift of the Day a Prayer February 3rd

Daily Prayer
February 3
This prayer of the day of February 3rd is written by the poet of faith, and is written like a freestyle poem.

I suggest you read this a few times and then pray it in your own words.

This poem prayer reads like a series of statements it is intended more as an outline that can be meditated on and prayed through the day. You may make a copy and take it with you.

_____________________________


Prayer for Gift of the Day
Prayer for February 3rd

My Divine Father and God of my soul,
Now begins before me a day like most.
I'm grateful because You will be with me.
Your loving kindness has no point of end.
I depend upon you from dawn to night.
Your presence alone is what gives me joy.
Give fearless boldness to my heart and mind,
Cause chorus refrains to come from my heart.
My common duties I do as for You.
Keep rashness away from all of my acts.
Make kindness abide in my words and thoughts.
And prevent regrets that are born of sin-
But rather actions that are pure and good.
Let living today be my gift to You.

Adron

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones.

My poems and payers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.
Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron