These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Prayer To Partner With God Of Blessing, October 25

To Partner With God, A Prayer For October 25.


My Father, I thank You for blessings.
From morning light to grays of sunset
Your tender care and love give comfort.
With humble heart, I bow and confess
My many sins so You may forgive;
Grant mercy by the blood of Jesus
And power to grow in His likeness.
I devote to You all my being;
No matter where or at what hour.
Let every task that I may perform
To become an act of true worship.
May any soul I meet be refreshed
With courage, grace, cheer, hope, and comfort;
As Jesus through me loves them freely,
Thus leading the lost to my Savior.
You honor man by the high calling
To partner with God for good doings;
Give vision that I may be faithful,
With highest thoughts, and most true purpose,
That thereby earth be more like Heaven.


Adron

(c) Adron 9/17/13

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

For a monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!