Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Prayer To Partner With God Of Blessing, October 25

Daily Prayer
October 25
This prayer for the day of October 25 is written by a poet of faith. It is written like a poem and can be used as a reflective prayer.

I suggest you read this a few time and then pray it in your own words. You may print a copy and take it with you or bookmark this page and come back during the day.

* * * * *

To Partner With God,
A Prayer For October 25.

My Father, I thank You for blessings
From morning light to grays of sunset,
Your tender care, grace, and love comfort.
With humble heart, I bow and confess
My many sins so You may forgive;
Grant mercy by the blood of Jesus
And power to grow in his likeness.
I devote to You all my being;
No matter where or at what hour.
Let every task that I may perform
To become as an act of worship.
May any soul I meet be refreshed
With courage, grace, cheer, hope, and comfort;
As Jesus through me loves them freely,
Thus leading the lost to my Savior.
You honor man by the high calling
To partner with God for good doings;
Give vision that I may be faithful,
With highest thoughts, and most true purpose,
That thereby earth be more like Heaven.


Adron


If you want to know more about finding salvation see my other blog.

* * * * *

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones.

My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.
Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat 9/17/13

1 comment: