These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Prayer of Affirmation October 13

A prayer of Affirmation, A prayer for October 13



You are My True Father in Heaven
It is You who opens the morning,
And draws back the curtains of evening.
I come to You grateful for mercies.
It is You who blesses with favors.
You give strength of body for labor,
And give my mind clearness to reason.
You are my bright shield from evil
Your care for me never will fail;
Such love is far beyond all measure.
With love, You search over my goings,*
Like I am the only one living.
This love makes me respond with worship.
I give You my passion as tribute;
I will seek Your glory and honor,
And serve You in actions of greatness,
And do for You every small errand.
I make no choice without Your counsel,
And will not act before Your sanction.
Through Your name, I resist all tempting,
May I keep on growing in knowledge,
And love of my Savior, Christ Jesus.
And live to be ready for Heaven.


* Psalm 139:5

(c) Adron 9/11/13