Sunday, July 7, 2013

Prayer For God's Grace, a Prayer for July 20

Daily Prayer
July 20
This prayer for the day July 20 is like a poem-prayer that is God-centered and full of expressions of faith. It looks to God for grace for daily needs.  Read it a few times and then pray it in your own words.

You may print a copy or bookmark this page so you can read it again during the day.


__________________________



A PRAYER FOR GOD'S GRACE IN DAILY LIVING
A Prayer for July 20


Oh, God, You are infinite wisdom
But I am a shortsighted creature.
I lean on Your beautiful kindness
And look for Your generous bounty.
Life is full of uncertain choices,
Give me Your clear guidance today;
I know not if happiness awaits,
Or will I meet tremendous sorrow-
But Your grace is sufficient always.*
Grace is such a merciful wonder
That You grant the repentant sinner;
A gift bought by measureless treasure
And paid by the Crucified Savior.
How can I be possibly worthy
Of such great and unbounded favor?
Let my life be gratitude's expression.
May I learn to appreciate trials-
For in each need I discover blessings.
Let grace give me dependence fully
Grant grace when I'm stumbling over
A path made of temptations abounding.
Fill me with grace whenever losses
Add up and bring depression's malaise.
If I share in victory's triumph
Let grace keep me steadfastly humble
And make my life glorify Jesus.


*2 Corinthians 12:9


The Bible says. "For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not of yourselves it is a gift of God not of works so no man may boast." Ephesians 2:8-9. We are saved by grace and it is by grace that we continue to live our lives.


To learn more about finding the grace in your life follow this link: Click here.

__________________________

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones.

My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.

(c) Adron Dozat


Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.