These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Prayer For God's Grace, a Prayer for July 20

A PRAYER FOR GOD'S GRACE IN DAILY LIVING
A Prayer for July 20



Oh, God, You are infinite wisdom
But I am a shortsighted creature.
I lean on Your beautiful kindness
And look for Your generous bounty.
Life is full of uncertain choices,
Give me Your clear guidance today;
I know not if happiness awaits,
Or will I meet tremendous sorrow-
But Your grace is sufficient always.*
Grace is such a merciful wonder
That You grant the repentant sinner;
A gift bought by measureless treasure
And paid by the Crucified Savior.
How can I be possibly worthy
Of such great and unbounded favor?
Let my life be gratitude's expression.
May I learn to appreciate trials-
For in each need I discover blessings.
Let grace give me dependence fully
Grant grace when I'm stumbling over
A path made of temptations abounding.
Fill me with grace whenever losses
Add up and bring depression's malaise.
If I share in victory's triumph
Let grace keep me steadfastly humble
And make my life glorify Jesus.


*2 Corinthians 12:9


The Bible says. "For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not of yourselves it is a gift of God not of works so no man may boast." Ephesians 2:8-9. We are saved by grace and it is by grace that we continue to live our lives.

To learn more about finding the grace in your life follow this link: Click here.

© Adron 7/7/13