These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Prayer Of One In Tears, Prayer For July 17th

PRAYER OF ONE IN TEARS
Prayer for July 17


Oh, Lord, I know You are all-knowing;
I look to the God of all comfort,
None but You see how bad I feel.
I know my tears do not fall unseen,
But are shared by Christ, my yoke-fellow.
This is a time of loss and grieving-
In this hurt, I trust Your wisdom.
I know that this pain has a purpose.
In this test help me to be faithful
With time the hurt will turn to blessing
I will praise You when this is finished,
Though the night is full of my weeping
You will give me joy in the morning.*


A little commentary:
We can count on God's comfort when we grieve. We can trust in his wisdom and his mercy. He has a purpose and a plan and in the end, we will be able to praise him joyfully.

To learn how you can know the God of all comfort personally follow this link:click here.

* Psalm 30:5

© Adron 6/23/13