Sunday, June 23, 2013

Prayer Of One In Tears, Prayer For July 17th


Daily Prayer
July 17
This prayer for today, July 17, is written by a poet who is a deep believer in God and looks to the Lord for comfort in trials.  It is written like a poem.

You may want to read it a few times and then pray it in your own words. You are welcome to print a copy or bookmark this blog so you can come back later.


____________________________



PRAYER OF ONE IN TEARS
Prayer for July 17

Oh, Lord, I know You are all knowing;
I look to the God of all comfort,
None but You see how bad I feel.
I know my tears do not fall unseen,
But are shared by Christ, my yoke-fellow.
This is a time of loss and grieving-
In this hurt I trust Your wisdom.
I know that this pain has a purpose.
In this test help me to be faithful
With time the hurt will turn to blessing
I will praise You when this is finished,
Though the night is full of my weeping
You will give me joy in the morning.*



A little commentary:
We can count on God's comfort when we grieve. We can trust in his wisdom and his mercy. He has a purpose and a plan in the end we will be able to praise him joyfully.

To learn how you can know the God of all comfort personally follow this link:click here.

* Psalm 30:5

__________________________

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 
Adron.


My poems and payers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.
(c) Adron Dozat


Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.