These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Prayer of Gratitude February 1

A Prayer of Gratitude

A Prayer for February 1

My Father in Heaven
I Come with deep gratitude
And a heart full of love
You have shown me kindness
And faithfulness always;
Though I am not faithful
You are the Faithful One
Who gives daily mercies.
Father,
I Thank you for Your care,
For giving me guidance,
And rescue when I call;
For providing for me
Each day and every way.
Above all other gifts
I thank you for Your love
And compassion to me.
I sin so easily
Yet I can find pardon
By asking forgiveness;
Through the blood of Jesus.
You watch over me
So I have no need or want;
But this one desire-
And this is my request
May the image of Christ
Be formed true in my heart.*

Adron

In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you,” says the LORD your Redeemer. Isaiah 54:8

* Galatians 4:19

This prayer/poem is best to be read a few times and then either pray it in your own words or use it for meditation and reflection.

Blessings
(c) Adron 1/1/13