These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Prayer of Confession. Prayer for February 22

A Prayer of Confession, For February 22



Father in Heaven I give You thanks.
You are a kind Father and true friend,
Each day You are taking care of me.
In spite of Your goodness, I still sin.
In Your great mercy, You forgive my wrongs.
I sin easily for I am weak.
Wash my sin away by Jesus' blood.
I accept forgiveness through his name
And in his sacrifice on the cross.
I cast myself upon You for strength,
In your power I resist evil.
Make me true to the call of Jesus.
Make me more Christ-like in my actions,
Let my words be pure, just, and holy.
May love for Your kingdom fill my heart.
Let Your Spirit bring me revival,
And may revival inflame Your church.
May Christ be recognized and honored
By all men who seek to know the truth.
Let all walk in the love of Jesus
And dear fellowship with the Father.


If we confess our sins God is faithful to forgive our sins. The only way our sins can be forgiven is by the blood sacrifice of Jesus who paid for our sin on the cross.

(c) Adron 1/9/13

Thank you for reading my little prayer poem I hope it is an inspiration.  Please take a moment and click on the tabs at the top of this page to learn about my other projects