These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Prayer For God's Kingdom. November 16

Prayer For God's Kingdom, November 16



Heavenly Father, thank You for another day to serve You.
May I  attend to the still small voice of the Holy Spirit.
Whatever I do, may all that I do be done for Your glory.
May my desire to be that Your kingdom comes soon to this sad world.
Let the Holy Spirit bring a vision of your kingdom in my heart
May Your good will to be done and bless the souls of every man.
I offer to you my body, mind, strength, character, and my life,
Use me in Your work that I may count for Your Kingdom.
Teach that I shall trust You always for my daily needs.
As a steward of Your blessings may I share generously.
Give me as much peace and joy in adversity, as in prosperity.
Thank You that when I serve You then You work all for my good.*
In the name of King Jesus; may His reign of love fill all men's hearts.


Adron


To learn more about how to find God in your life follow this link: click here.

* Romans 8:28


© A.E. Dozat 11/4/12