These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Prayer For Grace November 10

For God's Grace, A Prayer For November 10



I bow to thank you, my gracious God and Father,
That in Jesus Christ I have constant access to You.
I praise You, Lord, that Your favor comes as a gift-
A gift I can never earn, deserve, or merit.
Show to me how much I depend on Your mercy;
In my weakness, I know Your grace is sufficient.
May I learn to daily receive Your grace by faith,
And how to draw on the rich provision You give
I rejoice that I may draw from Your fullness,
Each moment I find You sufficient to my need.
I bless You for Your abundant grace day by day.
By Your grace may my conduct draw others to You.
And may it constrain me to live to give You praise,
Let me be a channel of good to all I meet;
And by Your grace to help others as You helped me.
I am glad to show whose I am and whom I serve.
May You bless me to the fullest, through Jesus Christ.

Adron

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed;. 2 Corinthians 9:8.

We are saved by grace and we also live in the same way. We receive God's grace through faith as a gift. This is a gift we cannot earn or merit but is given by God freely when we come to him. We must continue to receive the mercies of the Lord into our lives. It comes to us through Jesus who died for our sins and bought salvation for us which brings us into a relationship with the Father, this is not something we could do. The act of faith that brings God into our lives is the same act of faith that causes him to release his favor to us. We must practice this daily to receive the fullness of his blessing.

(c) Adron 10/25/12